Re: [OM] OT: British Food

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: British Food
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 14:32:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     A local TV station had a 4th of July BBQ clip this morning by a local
chef.  Has recommended using 70/30 ground beef for hamburgers because it is
"tastier".  That grade of beef is death food!

     We're having a BBQ on the 4th, using ground turkey.  I'm making a side
dish of "Chicken Livers Normandy", by request.  And we have some wine, mead,
and other morsels to munch on while watching a movie.  The movie was going to
be "Born On the 4th of July", but after reading the synopsis she said she's
rather watch it some other time when she can get up and walk away.  We might
watch the original "Journey to the Center of the Earth" instead.

>> Wise to be a vegatarian. Taco Bell uses substandard meat.
>
>I always get a kick out of all the various stories of how [insert name
>of fast-food restaurant] uses fake or waste meat.McDonald's McNuggets,
>for example, contain beaks, feet and chicken anuses. McDonald's uses
>old milk cows for the hamburger. Yada yada. Or how they add poison to
>the french fries...

     <<SNIP>>

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson