Re: [OM] OT: British Food

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: British Food
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 23:37:15 +0200
The meat in your industrial burger is from an animal that was fed growth
hormone and other junk to make it grow faster and bigger. The meat you buy from
a trusted local source is most likely free of such junk—if that local source is
indeed trusted.

And yes, of course the nuggets and fish “filets” contain skin, feet and other
by-products. That is cost-effective.

Bon appétit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman