Re: [OM] Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Phones
From: WayneS <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 20:06:40 -0700
Dropping the phone is not good. I experienced replacing the screen on Samsung
S5. The display connector on the circuit board is very fragile. Just inserting
the connector at a slight angle can bend the pins, then replacing the display
won't work no matter what. I tried putting it under a microscope to fix one of
the pins. Never got it to work with brand new display.

I love and hate my Samsung S7. The finally go rid of the constant "install
enhanced features". Great hardware and camera, just wish it wasn't bloated.

Wayne