Re: [OM] Juxtapositions

Subject: Re: [OM] Juxtapositions
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:55:24 +0100
Presumably he uses the wallpaper knife to scrape the detritus off his flat
griddle.

That new toy/tool (we all have them, I think) looks really useful but it’s
pretty pricey!

I’ve used a Weber Q, the original one, for about 12 years now – less planning
and preparation required for BBQs even if I do miss the taste of charcoal.

Chris