Re: [OM] Alternate Scenery [was Hair shirt? Nah...]

Subject: Re: [OM] Alternate Scenery [was Hair shirt? Nah...]
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 20:38:17 -0700
Did you stop at Lyon's Ferry State Park?

Yes indeed. Most every time passing by. Site of the spectacular and now drowned Marmes Rockshelter. Much too cold when we were there in April '17 for the type of scenery you captured.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmes_Rockshelter>

Saw this family near there.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20WA/Apr17/badgers_30237.JPG>

Ah yes. Carol still hasn't forgiven me for the Palouse.
The Palouse is green right now. Seeing some nice images posted on other sites. We have been too busy here for our usual spring trip over to the east side. :(