Re: [OM] OT – Flood Fail

Subject: Re: [OM] OT – Flood Fail
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 18:42:40 +0100
Thanks, Piers.  Aren’t mobile phones just great now that we have them?  I was
close enough to home for my wife to come down and “rescue” me, but nothing
would start the car.

I don’t think that the engine ingested water, although the filter was a little
wet, as it turned over.  But the electrics have been damaged terminally (ho
ho).  However, I’m happy that I’ve found a better car for towing and one which
will cost a little less to run.

Ho how, water injection does great things for jets, cooling the efflux, but
apparently it can “hydraulic” the cylinders on a car engine :-(.

Chris