[OM] Nathan's PAD 27/5/2018: not at Mass

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/5/2018: not at Mass
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 20:34:34 +0200
During this morning’s bike ride, I took a break on the square in Aigües, as I
usually do—after 20 km of riding, 10 of which are uphill, five minutes on a
bench with a cold Coke Zero is just about right. And I enjoy watching the small
town life unfold, such as these children who were hanging out in front of the
church while the adults (well, some of them, anyway) were inside attending the
Sunday service:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bprTbdt/A

If you want to live in a place where the children just run around and play
outside as they please with no danger, Aigües and similar places are a good
option. Housing is cheap too, and the Mediterranean is only 10 km away.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain