Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/5/2018: not at Mass

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/5/2018: not at Mass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 21:46:39 -0700
On 5/27/2018 11:34 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
During this morning’s bike ride, I took a break on the square in Aigües, as I usually
do—after 20 km of riding, 10 of which are uphill, five minutes on a bench with a cold Coke
Zero is just about right. And I enjoy watching the small town life unfold, such as these children
who were hanging out in front of the church while the adults (well, some of them, anyway) were
inside attending the Sunday service:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-bprTbdt/A

Now that one rings my bell!

Wonderful composition, lovely light and color.

Composed Moose