Re: [OM] Just another day

Subject: Re: [OM] Just another day
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 22:01:15 -0800
> And I think I have uncovered the reason why the fascist regime does not want
> to do anything about this insanity.

Words are cheep. Fascist is a term that can be equally applied to the
previous president. It's a term, like "racist", this is an immediate
termination of further discussion or thought. It's a "mike drop" term.
Unfortunately, as you have proven by your use of it, it is said out of
both ignorance and your own fascist actions of having no tolerance for
opposing opinions.

Calling someone a fascist doesn't make it true. You may not like him,
but let's be careful about the terms we use as it's highly
inappropriate in polite company and here on this list.

AG Schnozz