Re: [OM] OT: Southwest Airlines Engine Explosion

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Southwest Airlines Engine Explosion
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:57:33 -0500
Nathan, think about your audience.  Some of us have dealt with aircraft performance and problems for a lifetime.  This is not just a human tragedy but could also be hardware related.  A lot of us have loved ones who ride these Southwest flights frequently. If there is a weakness, we want to know about it.  And, not just next year, when the CAB issues its report.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA