Re: [OM] Converters - The Conclusion for Now

Subject: Re: [OM] Converters - The Conclusion for Now
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 13:54:03 -0800
Profiled Moose wrote:
> By default, on new Raw files, ACR/LR use a new profile, "Color". The old
> profile, "Standard", is still there, if you choose. Chris told you how to
> select.

Ah. Makes sense. I know things are different, but didn't have time to
figure out where the stuff went.

Speaking of Moose. I'm sure you caught the news story out of Alaska
where this rocket scientist decided to kick a moose. The moose kicked
back. As a state official said, "If you get into a kicking contest
with a moose, the moose will win."

AG (The Final Frontier) Schnozz