Re: [OM] Converters - The Conclusion for Now

Subject: Re: [OM] Converters - The Conclusion for Now
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 15:25:10 -0400
Ken,

The Canon profiles are still there. Next to the profile pull-down menu is
a button made of four small rectangles. Click it, and a whole long list of
other profiles appears. They’re in groups: Favorites, Adobe Profiles,
Camera Profiles, B&W, Modern, and Vintage.

I agree that the RAW conversions are improved with this new version of
Lightroom CC Classic. I’ve been especially pleased with B&W conversions.
This is the first version of Lightroom I have been able to do B&W
conversions, without third-party plugins, that equal those from plugins
like Silver Efex.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 4/9/18, 3:01 PM, "olympus on behalf of Ken Norton"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf