Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting [was Re: Ebay 20% off sale Mar

Subject: Re: [OM] 20mm f2 and Lieberkuhn Lighting [was Re: Ebay 20% off sale Mar 9]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 11:18:00 -0700
On 3/14/2018 10:40 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
I just looked up Lieberkuhn reflector on The Googles...

Not sure if it would work, but I've got a big 49mm to 72mm filter-ring
adapter. All one has to do is remove the paint off the front of it and
you've got yourself a Lieberkuhn reflector.

Jan mentioned that possibility. The problem is that the threads are the wrong
sex.

Annnnd, speaking of concave vs. convex, the Lieberkuhn reflectors are concave, likely parabolic, not gender neutral flat. This is why Jan talks about forming plastic with heat into a bowl shape.

[And, my 18/3.5 then wouldn't have a hood..]

So, I just MIGHT have everything. :)

Hmmmm .......

Gender Ambivalence  Moose