Re: [OM] £ note questions

Subject: Re: [OM] £ note questions
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 15:19:49 -0500 (EST)
That's not quite true.  The old-style paper pound notes (5 and 10) are no
longer valid - you have to use the new polymer notes.  I think the Bank of
England will exchange old for new, but not sure what you do if you have a
fistful of paper ones and you're not in the UK.

See here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/0/old-paper-10-notes-will-cease-legal-tender-march-2018-bank-england/

Steve Troy