Re: [OM] IMG: Two Birds

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Two Birds
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:05:08 -0600
Hi Chris,

I believe that the focal length is still 500mm, but the field of view is equivalent to that of  a lens of 750mm.  The glass doesn't change, but it sees less because of the cropped sensor.

We have what I have always heard referred to as an English Sparrow, with fewer stripes and a black throat.  Then our common Sparrow is around, with fewer stripes and a lighter throat.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA