[OM] A few more from Bhutan

Subject: [OM] A few more from Bhutan
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 22:33:23 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Marnie detail shot:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-jKGLJQT/A

I hope we haven't saturated the list with too many Bhutan shots, but processed
a few more.  Haven't gotten to any stacks or panos yet.

Lunch:

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-NGsVT3L/A

These symbols are very commonplace due to the revered Llama Drukpa Kunley and
his  "thunderbolt of flaming wisdom."  We were told that these common building
decorations effectively repel demons.
His "Song about the Pleasure" does make sense.

"A young woman finds pleasure in love. A young man finds pleasure in sex. An
old man finds pleasure in his memoirs. This is the doctrine of the three
pleasures.

Who does not know the truth, is confused. Those who have no goals, can not
sacrifice. Those who have no courage, can not be a Yogi. This is the doctrine
of the three missing things.

Even if a person knows the way of wisdom; without practicing there is no
realization. Even if a master shows you the way, you have to go it by yourself."

OM shot with AG scan--subsistence farming does not look easy, but likely is
superior to working in a brick factory in Assam.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-MvBs6Cq/A

Couple landscapes--Marnie requested I lift the fog from the houses in the
background in the horse shot---using any means necessary.  I think I broke a
slider or two but she said go ahead anyway and just don't look at the screen
from too close a distance. I'll await the verdict.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-Wdm4rgD/A

http://www.olyendomike.com/Bhutan-Bangkok-2017/i-9RjtFnC/A

Still seeking the truth, Mike