Re: [OM] IMG: Telyt-R 250 with Shoulder Stock

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Telyt-R 250 with Shoulder Stock
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 22:10:55 -0600
Hi Mike,

At my age, I need all the help I can get, but Fuji doesn't provide IBIS. I set the shutter speed at 250, which shows up in Exif as 320.  That seems to work pretty well.

The previous owner provided a threaded hole in the hand grip, so I can add a monopod set at 90 degrees if I need the extra support.  This stock breaks down into 3 pieces, so will fit in a camera bag.

The image came out pretty well for a kitchen counter job.  Thanks for the kind words.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Nice image of the shoulder stock.  I recall Walt liked them when chasing
critters with his OM gear.  Looks more convenient than a monopod.  Wonder how
many stops of stabilization can be routinely expected.

Mike