[OM] Nikon Rear Lens Caps, Anyone?

Subject: [OM] Nikon Rear Lens Caps, Anyone?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 19:13:22 -0800
I ordered a whack of micro-4/3rds rear lens caps to fit all the OM -> M43
adaptors I bought that didn’t come with caps.

When they arrived, half of them were for Nikon. :-(

The Chinese evilBay vendor kindly refunded me the entire amount, so I got five
M43 caps for free.

SO, if you want five Nikon rear lens caps for cost of shipping (from either
Canada, or within a month or so, US), let me know!

(Unfortunately, the cost of shipping may well be more than the cost of getting
them from China, with free shipping.)-:

I have no way to actually verify that these ARE Nikon rear lens caps, but they
have an N on them, and the labels says “Nikon” and a bunch of Chinese
characters. They are definitely NOT M43 caps.

New in original packaging.

:::: I will probably be ridiculed up one side of Manhattan and down the other
for writing this, but I say that the modern large city is a dinosaur,
economically and environmentally, and people are slowly beginning to realize
it. The extended village is the wave of the future. I look at those
energy-sucking skyscrapers and I see very tall tombstones. -- Gene Logsdon
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Gene+Logsdon>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::