Re: [OM] Hocus Focus {Turtle Alert!} {Workshop Clutter Alert!}

Subject: Re: [OM] Hocus Focus {Turtle Alert!} {Workshop Clutter Alert!}
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 04:20:19 -0800
> On 2018-01-14, at 03:16,Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Those with good memories for trivia may recall my meanderings about photos
> with soft focus, aberrant focus, etc. and the
> lenses and filters to make them.

Moose, you’re brilliant! You just created a market for the Fotodiox focal
reducer I bought through Shamazon, which I returned, for which they never
refunded my money. (“Third-party merchants are not covered by Amazon’s return
policy.”)

Here I thought ear wax and an old skylight filter was the ultimate!

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/the-speed-booster-focal-reducer-image-thread.90639/page-5#post-1012547

The third shot there shows how nicely a $60 “speed booster” doubles as a “soft
focus” lens.

:::: Modern agriculture is the use of land to convert petroleum into food.
Without petroleum we will not be able to feed the global population. -- Robert
L. Hickerson <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Robert+L.+Hickerson>
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/> ::::