Re: [OM] Tea Time

Subject: Re: [OM] Tea Time
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 22:58:35 -0900
> Hasn't Donald T visited ?

The missus did.

We had a decent shaker today. About 5.4, centered not too far to the
east. I happened to be in the headquarter building which is one of the
taller buildings in Anchorage and is on a foundation that allows the
building to move around a bit as well as the building is designed to
sway. Nothing serious. But it was my first time being in a "rubber"
building that moved back and forth like that. Up on the 16th floor,
they get a pretty good ride out of it. I wasn't that far up, so the
few inches of movement that I experienced is about double that up
high. It's all a trade-off. On a clear day, they can see mountains a
couple hundred miles away.

AG