[OM] Phun with stacks

Subject: [OM] Phun with stacks
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 21:53:02 -0800
Blended a stack, looked at the the result; What the heck is that???

Ah, an insect crawling along a petal as the stack exposures were made. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Focus%20Stacking/Wormsect.htm>

Easy enough to correct, in my blend work flow. I often have movement in my outside, hand held stacks, so am used to accommodating it. (I can't imagine the eight slice stacking in the E-M1 bodies being much use to me. This was a 25 slice stack, still didn't get the deepest part and the "worm would be baked in in-camera.)

For phun, I extended the creature, but as the focal plane moved, it got real
blurry.

Lower right is another insect, black with white spots.

Crawly Moose