[OM] Technology Survey

Subject: [OM] Technology Survey
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 15:11:29 +0000
Michigan State University is asking for those 50 and older to help with
some research. Copied below is the survey they're providing to attempt to
learn more about how older folks use technology and the Internet. I've
completed it myself. It was simple and the questions are of a general
nature. I'm posting it here as we have a pool of older folks, and I was
asked on another venue if I would do so.
--Scott Gomez

The following is a link
https://qeasttrial.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6hVHWh8VetkWpP7 to an
online voluntary survey being conducted as part of a research project. We
are trying to obtain as many responses as possible and I am asking for your
help in accomplishing this. If you are interested in responding to this
survey, and you are aged 50 or older, click on the link below. It will take
you approximately 15-20 minutes. Your participation is completely voluntary
and all of your answers will be kept confidential. I appreciate your time.

Technology & Aging

Next, I would like you to consider helping us disseminate the survey
through your social networks. If you could do the following, we would
appreciate it:
• Post this on your Facebook wall
• Forward it to members of your social networks via email
• Post to listservs to which you belong
• Tweet it if you use Twitter.

Thanks so much for your help on our research project! If you have any
questions, concerns, or comments, please contact me (Shelia Cotten) at
cotten@xxxxxxx or 517-353-6336.

Thank you in advance for your help with this study!
--
---
Scott