Re: [OM] IMG: Aarhus, my hometown, spruced up

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Aarhus, my hometown, spruced up
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 19:34:09 +0100
That is a very interesting collection of pictures, Nathan.  I like the IT . . .
department photo, of course, and the art installations are surprisingly
attractive or interesting (I’m not a great one for much modern art).

I’m rather glad that your bug stopped your bike ride, by the way.  I suspect
that your leg needed longer to recover as well.

Chris