Re: [OM] IMG: Aarhus, my hometown, spruced up

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Aarhus, my hometown, spruced up
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:11:54 -0700
Great tour, Nathan.  Thank you.

"Denmark's most beautiful cycling town" designation reminds me of Grønnegade in Troense,
advertised as "Denmark's prettiest street."  Perhaps it was; if not, close enough.  I miss
being there.

Then again, Wiscasset is the "prettiest town in Maine", except it isn't, in my
opinion and that several Mainers

Also, a traffic bottleneck, which makes it less appealing.

Move Along Moose