Re: [OM] PSTCRD: A kitchen with a view

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: A kitchen with a view
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 22:39:15 +0200
> Le 4 août 2017 à 20:51, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> On 8/4/2017 7:19 AM, Philippe wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I hope you’re all doing fine.
>>
>> I’ve been so pretty much silent over the last months. The cause was good;
>> moving out of two places simultaneously (Alice’s and mine) and settling in
>> together in our new house.
>
> Congratulations. A big project. I hope you two are settling in well in the
> new place and with each other! Together isn't necessarily the same as
> together in the same space. :-)

We’re doing our very best after 19 years living apart … thanks for the thought,
earnest!

>> So, among the many boxes I finally retrieved the one that contained the
>> cameras, and here’s what I saw two mornings ago and want to share with you.
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/Mungg+-+A+kitchen+with+a+view-1.jpg.html
>>
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/Mungg+-+A+kitchen+with+a+view-1.jpg.html>
>
> Not too shabby a view!!

Listers welcome any time :-)

> You are in Switzerland now? The only Mungg references I can find on the web
> are for chalets in Nendaz

Mungg means marmot in the German Swiss dialect. We used to get there as often
as we could, yet finally settled for French territory because Alice is still
working here.
So the name is just a joke even though we’d love to have some marmots on top of
the frogs, birds, foxes and squirrels in the park.

More views in the next decades, hopefully.

Thanks again

Amitiés
Philippe, who just bought a (20th hand) Novoflexar 400mmm for the wildlife.