Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Scene

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Scene
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:58:12 -0700
On 8/4/2017 11:24 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
While checking the Buddleia for visitors, I spotted this Yellow-Bellied Woodpecker sampling the black oil Sunflower seed. A quick manual focused shot, cropped.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170804-DSCF3898.JPG.html

I  decided to check my neighbor's flowers for visitors, and found these little
guys.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170804-DSCF3925.JPG.html

Cute!

(Blown red channel alert.)

On my way back to my yard, I spotted this sweet smelling nuisance. It will have
to serve as my Friday Flower.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170804-DSCF3964.JPG.html

Not a nuisance here. Climate difference, I suppose. I had one in back here, that eventually died. I have good memories of a big one on the fence where I went to kindergarten, plucking and sucking on the flowers for the little burst of sweetness.

Sweet Honey Moose