Re: [OM] Pick a Metro

Subject: Re: [OM] Pick a Metro
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 15:22:13 -0500
Moose wrote:

> The friend who married us is Minister of the Columbine UU Church near there.
> Possibly the wrong mix? :-)

Pretty much. She's been pastoring UCC and Presbyterian churches for
the last couple of years. She's ready to get back in with our normal
hipster, rock-and-roll, laser lights and fog machines churches.

But we are looking at one place about a mile and a half away from your
friend's church.

For those who may find the name/location familiar, Columbine High
School is a literally just up the street a half-mile.

AG Schnozz