Re: [OM] 50mm f1.4 G Zuiko needed

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f1.4 G Zuiko needed
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 18:42:17 -0400
Anyone on the list have a reasonably priced 50mm 1.4 G Zuiko (black filter ring) they'd be willing to sell to me?

I was repairing one for a client, front group wouldn't budge due to hardening of the thread lock Olympus used. Heated it with hairdrier, tapped edge with small wooden mallet, soaked threads in alcohol, then liquid wrench. No go. The tapping with the mallet put a dent in the helicoid tube and now the f stop ring fit is tight. :-(

Hopefully, someones got an extra.  Let me know, I can pay through paypal.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services
21 South Lane | Huntington, NY 11743-4717
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxx