Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chili Dogs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 12:07:42 -0700
On 4/9/2017 11:25 AM, Bill Pearce wrote:
Moose,

Things have changed a bit. After Bryant's death, the business was sold to a group of local investment bankers. I was, well, disturbed about it's prospects for the future, but it remains as it was, although as you mentioned, it was cleaned up. And fortunately, the neighborhood has been cleaned up a bit, the parking is no longer covered with broken beer bottles. And whatever you do, don't miss his burnt ends!

Thanks for the update.

I don't imagine I will be there again; I have no reason to be in KC in the
foreseeable future. I'm OK either way.

I think the idea that there is a 'best' of any food is silly. "If you can't be with the Q you love, love the Q you're with."

There's some amazing Q in many places, often unexpected places, as well as poor where greatness is expected. It may not be Arthur's, but there is some excellent Q right here in town, at more than one place.

All it takes is a smoker and obsession. ;-)

Roll With the Q Moose