Re: [OM] OT: Hosts File

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hosts File
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 02:31:45 +0000
Chris-
On Win7, use the original notepad.
First, select that tab character you manually entered, and select it with
control C.
Then hit control H to bring up the change dialog.
Type two spaces into the find field, go to the replace field and then paste the
tab character in.
Hit the change all button and you're done.

You have to paste the tab character in because the notepad won't let you type
it in.

Thanks,
Steve Goss