Re: [OM] OT: Hosts File

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hosts File
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 17:13:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Hmmm...  So Microsoft has been consistently inconsistent since Win95.  Why
am I not surprised?

     I downloaded the install package for Notebook++, and it's more than ten
times the size of Wordpad.  I might just resort to building up an entirely new
hosts file.  But, I did find a much smaller "Host File Manager" installer that
I will try first.

Chris