Re: [OM] OT: Odd Things In Life

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Odd Things In Life
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 19:13:31 -0700
On 3/30/2017 6:59 PM, Chris Trask wrote:
      I've never seen anything other than 12 or 18, or at least I've never
noticed anything other than that.  I'll have to check out our Kroger's here to
see if they have anything like that.

      Then there's 24 or 36 exposures on rolls of 35mm film.

They used to sell rolls of 10, 12 in various emulsions at various times in the past. I believe one size was for crime and/or accident scene photos - 8 maybe?.

Count Moose