Re: [OM] OT: Odd Things In Life

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Odd Things In Life
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:16:18 -0500
Back in the 50s and 60s, I also loaded bulk film, but used a small, bakelite loader. It allowed me to load short strips, for quick shoots, as well as the usual lengths. My best buy was 35mm Kodachrome movie film, which, for a while, Kodak processed and mounted for free, before they realize what was going on.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA