Re: [OM] OT - Hacking Microwaves

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Hacking Microwaves
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 06:33:38 +0000
Don’t use Google, Bill.  Try DuckDuckGo or StartPage, which use Google but
break the connection between you and Google.

Also, you can use your browser in “Private” mode, if you like; finally, there
are browsers which purport to be “secure”.  I’ve been using those search pages
for a while, but I’ve also started using CLIQZ, a “secure” browser.

And if you don’t want Google to know what you’re looking at, avoid Chrome . . .

Chris