Re: [OM] OT - Hacking Microwaves

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Hacking Microwaves
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 06:37:24 +0000
Of course it did, Chris.  The Rabbit was a much smaller vehicle, with a smaller
engine and less drag from the transmission – not to mention the tyres being
narrower with lower rolling resistance.

Size for size, it is highly likely that a modern engine will be more economical
to drive in the same conditions than an older one . . . car makers’
prevarication over emissions notwithstanding.

Chris