Re: [OM] IMG: Song Sparrow Up Close

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Song Sparrow Up Close
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 14:31:53 -0600
I think that the bird bath is a dead end, at least for now. It is on the east side of the house, so, the morning sun is too bright, and the afternoon shade is inadequate for good photos. I've done best on cloudy days, but that, too, is a challenge.

Thanks for your comment on manual focusing. As others have found with the newer Fuijs, the red flare focusing aid helps a lot when focusing manually.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA