Re: [OM] Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 17:15:13 -0500
At the present time, I only have an E-M5 (mk 1), so the dual IS capability of any lens is strictly a potential benefit if/when I get a new body in the future. On my body, any Panny lens would be IBIS only (i.e., the OIS is off or disabled). In that sense, I'm no worse off than with any of my other Oly lenses. I read somewhere that the 35-100 may focus a little more slowly on an E-M5 than on a Panny body. I suspect that I wouldn't really notice any difference in real life settings.

I suspect that $$$ (and CDFO acceptance) will ultimately govern what I get.

Martin