Re: [OM] Winter finally came to Sunny Southern Maryland (sorta)

Subject: Re: [OM] Winter finally came to Sunny Southern Maryland (sorta)
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 13:43:28 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Thanks for looking,  Chris.  I rarely take images of myself, but tried just the
shovel for some perspective, but that did not work well. I could not cajole
Marnie back out so was left using myself as a prop. The driveway has an modest
uphill grade, so though I kept the tripod a bit low it was still higher than
me.  The pile
was even higher than it seems in the image.

Mike

Wow, Mike!  That’s a whole pile of the stuff.

Nice house, by the way.