Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Phood Phetishes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Phoenix Phood Phetishes
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:23:43 -0500
   Well I'm not sure what went wrong, but I tried these last night and it
was a big fail. Spiral cut the potatoes such that the turns were about 1/4
inch or less thick. Dressed them up according to the instructions and baked
35 minutes. After 35 minutes the potatoes were still half raw. Ate the rest
of our supper (the asparagus and mustard/tarragon chicken came out great)
and gave the potatoes another 30 minutes. The cheese had started to burn
and had a funky smell, but the potatoes were still under cooked. I wondered
if the oven thermostat was off so I placed a separate thermometer inside
and it was spot on. Oh well.

Charlie