Re: [OM] Suggestions to improve image display on Sony Bravia????

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions to improve image display on Sony Bravia????
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:34:40 -0600
So, I've got a fancy dancy Sony smart tv here...

There is a USB port I can stick a thumbdrive into and the tv will do
it's thing with it. But as to the color/brightness issues, that is
probably because of your tv screen settings themselves. Change the
settings away from the auto settings. (I'm not going to fire it up at
the moment to see exactly which setting it is, but you get the idea).
The problem is that the tv is trying to auto enhance the pictures and
you need to actually keep it at an unprocessed setting.

I've used my tv for this and related purposes a couple of times with
absolutely no issues, but I have the screen settings altered.

AG Schnozz