Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 02:53:35 -0600
Chris,

You read my mind. At my rather advanced age, I no longer have the tools, or the inclination to do this sort of stuff myself, but It can't be that hard to replace. If I need that work now, I take it to a trusted independent mechanic that doesn't cheat me like the local dealer, who is of questionable morals.

Bill

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Crawford