Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Car Repairs
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:05:34 -0500
Why on Earth would you pay someone $1000 to replace an EGR valve?? My God.
I had one go bad on my previous car, a Chevy Caprice. The part was $50 and
it took me less than ten minutes to install.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 1/12/17, 7:51 PM, "olympus on behalf of Chris Trask"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf