Re: [OM] Holiday Message From Our House

Subject: Re: [OM] Holiday Message From Our House
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 13:49:08 -0500
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Lensatic Moose writes:

<<<<I didn't shop hard. Panny had (has?) a sale going, $100 off. B&H was out of
stock.

Well sale is over, it seems.  I now have a monitoring search on camelcamel to
give me a heads up. (uh, left out one camel I think).
I read Ctein comments a some of yours on TOP.  Bokeh not always perfection IMO,
but quite good. Still, best game in town for the application.
Need a compact flash that swivels so can bounce in portrait mode.  Best fit I
know of is the Nissin i40 but I wish something more compact would work.
I wish Dr. Flash could comment.  My Metz is just HUGE on the GM-5 but works OK.
 Also the Metz auto mode on Panny is weird--sometimes need much more neg FEC
than are allowed to dial in.

<<<I've just been using my 85/2, BTW, to compare the Minolta Varifocus to the
<<<Nikon Soft filters at the same FL.

Interesting, can't wait to see what you think.  All kinds of fascinating  stuff
happening in Mooseland.

Patient for deal, Mike