[OM] OM (OT) The best Christmas gift ever!

Subject: [OM] OM (OT) The best Christmas gift ever!
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 15:51:24 +0100
   My bride (of 53 years) Judi drove the car by herself yesterday. Thats a
   giant step forward for us.

   As some of you know, she fell and fractured her spine last year. The
   bones healed, but the nerve damage remained
   and she has been semi-invalid since then. Through exercize and
   endurance, shes been moving more each day with
   the aid of a four-footed cane and/or a walker, so this is a major gain
   for us.

   Merry Christmas to all, and a special wish for Moose and Chris B. - May
   both your brides recover quickly.

   PS - On-topic: I just put my 50/1.4 Zuico on the E-1... Happy holidays
   all!