Re: [OM] IMGS: Facial Recognition Focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Facial Recognition Focusing
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 10:45:05 -0400
If you would really like to bone up on facial recognition software and a lot more of the same you might like to read the "Briefing" in the 17 - 24 December edition of The Economist about what the Chinese government is now doing and will be doing to keep tabs on its citizens. Orwell's 1984 is very tame in comparison !

jh