Re: [OM] IMGS: Facial Recognition Focusing

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Facial Recognition Focusing
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 21:23:20 -0800
On 12/23/2016 6:37 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I got out the manual and figured out how to set the SL to Facial
Recognition Focusing.  I can confirm that it works great for dogs, cats,
birds, and Tom:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/164734373

And next 4.  Focusing is fast and accurate.

Great on all but Jasmine, where it front focused. Should be a big asset for
your kind of photography.

Tom looks better. When does he get his favorite ball cap back? Is it being withheld until he is further along in healing, as a carrot?

I rather like his new hat look, but . . .

Moose of Many Hats