Re: [OM] There's always something . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] There's always something . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:02:19 -0400
Life sometimes isn't exactly fair. While looking for the silver lining here it suddenly occurred to me that Carol can give thanks that she was injured after the invention of the knee scooter. Peg and I are both quite familiar with these wonderful inventions. Chin up. This too will pass.

Chuck Norcutt