Re: [OM] Fwd: OT: Scottish weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: OT: Scottish weather
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:18:19 -0400
Nuclear will have to be a large part of the solution since renewables
alone can't do it.  Getting support for anything labeled nuclear is
difficult but, as you point out, there other far better nuclear
solutions than what we have. What we have was dictated by a government that (at the time) was interested in producing plutonium as a by-product. Time to move on to safer technologies such as thorium.

Chuck Norcutt