Re: [OM] (A Lot of) OM Stuff For Sale (probably)

Subject: Re: [OM] (A Lot of) OM Stuff For Sale (probably)
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 13:35:08 +1100
In the past it seems KEH would even break up stuff a bit too much, e.g. most
bodies were sold without a strap but you could buy a strap separately, also
many lenses were sold without caps but KEH had a large stock of caps which
they also sold separately.  This doesn't seem to be so prevalent now though.

...Wayne