Re: [OM] Has no one noticed ... (late model) iPhones can now do raw phot

Subject: Re: [OM] Has no one noticed ... (late model) iPhones can now do raw photos (as DNG files)
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 19:27:22 -0500
Oh, I've noticed. I started using LRM for a camera a couple of weeks back.
I finally installed LRCC at home and set up the mobile sync thingie.  Cool
to take a DNG, and have it automagically download at home.  I'm
experimenting with pixel pushing on the iPhone images now.

On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With the advent of iOS 10 iPhone 6s, 6s+ and 7 can now do raw photos as
> long as controlled by an app that understands raw and can turn the feature
> on.  Lightroom mobile is one such app.
>
> I have a 6s and took on DNG shot today but haven't tried to process it yet
> either on the phone or on my computer.
>
> There are lots of You Tube videos on the feature and it's clear that the
> iPhone is a much more potent camera with raw enabled.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline